Saturday, January 26, 2013

Broken Doll make over


Broken doll makeover



face
if you want to have white skin then you can get foundation that is white
I did my normal doll make up
lotion all over the face and my normal foundation
then took liquid eyeliner 
and draw were you want the missing peices
fill in and draw in line for the cracks

for the eye 
if you make around your eye missing then color in your water line 
do the bottom and top of your eye with the liquid eyeliner 
and draw in fake lashes if you aren't using lashes 


the outfit and body


I'm wearing a simple dress with legging under and a black shirt 
normally dolls aren't wearing no leaves and can wear a nice lace or see through shirt under
and then I have a lace arm warmer 
then for my hair I took a big ring and tole you can use a ribbon too
and made a bow and put it in my hair

the blacks flats

lastly on your arm and leg draw cracks there to








Elle L
All you need to do is slam against a window or 
sit in the dark and freak some one out :)
Have Fun!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment