Monday, May 20, 2013

Fishtail


I've been looking at lots of hairstyle that are easy to do. Most easy styles are breads.

I love fishtail bread. Its my fave of all breads its saved me a lot of time and work.
You can do the fishtail if you haven't got a lot of time to do a fancy up-do or if you need to get your hair out of the way. 

Its simple to do but looks amazing. 


I think that this bread is a need to know. Not a lot of people know how to do it. 

So get ready!

All you need:
Hair 
A hair banned



Lets Start

You can do it to the back of your head or to the side just pull your hair all together.

I'm doing mine to the side because half my head is shaved.


1. Just hold it in your hands and part it into two sections


2. take one side and part a small piece from the back of your the section out if the rest and give it to the other section
3. And do the same for the other side
it should look like this

Keep doing step 2 and 3 
it should look like this


Here a tip 
Don't take to big of piece from each side or it stops looking like a fishtail

Bread to the end of your hair and Viola your done!


(this picture looks like I'm mad at you)


Elle L
Hope you can get this bread
If you can't keep trying because it looks really
 cool and can be done in just a few minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment