Thursday, May 2, 2013

Weekly outfits

This week I thought maybe I'll share with you what I wear each week.

I warn you now I can get pretty funky some days and some go pretty boring other days(mostly because I don't do anything that day)

Every week I do the same make-up every day. Then change it every week.

So here goes my Outfits for the weeks

Monday
A gray long-sleeve shirt and light blue jeans and sparkly flats




Tuesday
A white tank with a brown jacket over. blue jeans, Tiger backpack. and tan heels.


Wednesday
black tank with gray shawl over. Simple blue jeans. High pink pattern socks with gray Ugg boots.


Thursday
Tiger beanie. A greens cow stuck on the moon shirt. Black jeans and sparkly flats. Stop watch necklace.


Friday
Purple T. Black maxi skirt. Gold mustache necklace. Black converse.



here are a few things that I was wearing.
I Stopwatch necklace

A Tiger Beanie

Everyone's fave the golden Mustache  necklace 

High top converse

Sparkly Bow flats

My fave Tiger backpack

A simple gray hat.


Makeup is a purple lip with a gold eye and silver eye liner.



No comments:

Post a Comment