Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rose hair

Rose hair




I've been wanting to do rose hair for a really long time. My idea of rose hair is forming your hair to look like a rose(kinda like a rose bun) not placing roses in your hair. 

You will need thick long hair. 
I don't have thick long hair to just use all the time. Till an aunt of mine came along and let me use her hair.

bobby pins 
with the bobby pins you want to get really close to the color of your hair because you want your rose to look like its been growing out of your head.

hair spray
I used super strong hair spray. You will need a lot. To hold the rose and to shape the petals. 

that's all I used. this will take a while to do. So put time a side to do this. I thought I could do this in 10 minutes before Easter lunch. My aunt sat there with half a rose on her head eating.

Have your model lean forward.

take a piece of their hair in the middle of their head.
 use a clear rubber band to make a small little bump in the middle of their head. Let the rest of the hair from the bun hang lose. 

I used this video from YouTube byLiliana Paul
there the link

this will get you finished



sorry I don't have the normal step by step tutorial that I have. I didn't take any picture will I was doing it. The pictures would make it easier. but like I said I didn't take pictures:(

This is it finished



Elle L
Hope you can
 become flowery and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment