Monday, April 15, 2013

showers and how to get soft hair and skin.

I love showers and I love feeling nice and clean. But taking a shower everyday just makes my skin and hair super dry!! I just can't take one!!:(  I try to take a shower every two days so my hair doesn't look greasy and my skin doesn't get that dry.


Skin
After getting out of the shower I always use lotion all over my legs and arms. Don't forget some lip balm for your lips, they get dry too.

Hair
I let my hair dry a little in a towel for 10 minutes. After hanging up my towel I brush it out. If I only brush it out once then my hair drys in funky sections. So every so often I brush it through. Just let it air dry. Also rub it between a towel.


Tip
If your trying to grow your hair out don't blow dry your hair very often or flat iron or hot curl. It drys it out and damages it. Also back combing it to often is a easy way to damages your hair.




Elle L
Long 
flowing locks!

No comments:

Post a Comment